Before you begin:
• Choose a testing environment that is quiet and free of distractions.
• Be sure that you have at least 30 minutes to take the test.
• Do not use a laptop computer unless you have an external mouse (touchpad controllers will not work).
• Remember that we will use this test to help treat you if you get a concussion,
so take the test seriously and try your best.
• This is a difficult test; do not be discouraged by incorrect answers – just continue to give your best effort.
• You will need the Adobe Flash Player Plug-in to take the test.
If you do not have this free plug-in, please click here.
• Please confirm that you have broadband, DSL or high-speed Internet connection before
taking the ImPACT Test. Using dial up or another unstable Internet connection could affect your results.
Take The Test
Enter your access code below to be directed to the online baseline test.