Troy C. Dawley, DO
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Brain Tumors
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
As a Neurosurgeon at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates, Dr. Troy Dawley provides individualized care to his patients utilizing minimally invasive techniques and procedures to treat patients with spine and brain pathologies. He thoroughly enjoys helping his patients through the process of their diagnosis and treatment with both conservative and surgical approaches.
“We provide substantial time and consideration to each patient for the utmost personalized care with the latest technologies available for expeditious treatment and recovery,” said Dr. Dawley.
Dr. Dawley feels practicing medicine at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates allows him to put his patients first, and deliver life changing care with compassion. His life passion is patient care and out of this passion was born the Neuroscience Foundation for Africa (NFA).
As the co-founder of the NFA, he has been instrumental in developing the neurosurgery camp in Kenya and finds fulfillment from providing quality neurosurgical care around the globe. The foundation of this medical initiative is collaboration, international medicine education and most importantly, serving patients in need. Dr. Dawley’s passion for providing quality care to all patients is welcomed at the practice. He was part of the Honduras medical mission efforts at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates by joining the Mary 2022 trip and plans to volunteer his time and expertise on future mission opportunities.
Dr. Dawley, originally from Flower Mound, TX, now enjoys living in North Carolina. He enjoys being active with hobbies to include ice hockey and honing his golf skills.
- Fellowship - Neurosurgical Oncology, Northshore University Hospital
- Internship & Residency - Neurosurgery, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Medical School - University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate - University of Texas at Tyler
Affiliations & Memberships
- Co-Founder of the Neuroscience Foundation for Africa