The on-site physical therapy services at our Ballantyne, Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville, Matthews and Rock Hill offices focus on improving patient recovery and rehabilitation. Our team of licensed physical therapists work together with our physiatrists and neurosurgeons to review patient progress, develop treatment plans, and share insight for optimal patient care.
Through one-on-one sessions with our physical therapists, patients receive the maximum benefit from their treatment. There is also an emphasis on patient education and injury prevention. For added convenience, patients may schedule physician and physical therapy appointments at or near the same time and in the same office.
Our physical therapy locations are proud members of SpineFirst.
Physical Therapy Services Include:
- State-of-the-art functional exercise equipment and modality treatments
- Individualized in-clinic and at-home exercise programs
- Skilled manual therapy
- Spinal decompressive traction (both cervical and lumbar)
- Evaluation of individual motion impairments
- Training specific to sport or hobby-related needs
- Rehabilitation of golf-related spine injuries
- Evaluations for returning to sports after surgery
- Pilates/Reformer training
- Future injury prevention
- Graston Technique
- Dry Needling