What are Telemedicine (video) Visits?
For the safety of our patients and staff, we now offer Telemedicine Visits for patients who do not require an immediate visit to our office. You can communicate directly with our physicians and support team from your home by phone, or through live video on your smart phone, computer or mobile device. If you are interested in a video visit through doxy.me, call 704.376.1605 to schedule.
HOW TO CHECK IN for your video visit
- At least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, click here to go cnsa.doxy.me to check in.
- Select your clinician's room name from the dropdown. Click Enter Room.
- On the welcome screen, enter your name and click Check In.
- Click to enable camera and mic.
CLICK TO WATCH PATIENT TUTORIAL - SPANISH SUBTITLES
- Use a device with a camera and microphone.
- Use Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser.
- Use the Pre-Test Call button in the waiting room to test your camera and microphone.
- Questions? Email us at PatientCare@CNSA.com or call at 704.376.1605