Ben Boudreaux, MD
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Robot assisted spine surgery
- Patient specific spine implants
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Compression Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ulnar Nerve Compression
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
At Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates, Dr. Ben Boudreaux specializes in brain and spine care and is highly skilled in minimally invasive techniques.
As a clinician, Dr. Boudreaux is humbled that patients entrust him with their brain and spine care. From the first visit, Dr. Boudreaux works with each patient to diagnose and develop an individual treatment plan, knowing that the plan must be unique to each and every patient to achieve the desired result. For this reason, Dr. Boudreaux prioritizes exhausting nonsurgical options before surgery is considered.
For Dr. Boudreaux, working at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Associates means being part of a team that has a proven track record of providing high quality, comprehensive care to patients quickly and efficiently. Dr. Boudreaux is proud to serve at a practice where the patients' needs are most important, and he is able to offer them access to comprehensive care for any brain or spine disease.
Dr. Boudreaux’s passion for science and caring for patients always keeps him studying evolving surgical techniques. But out of the office, Dr. Boudreaux enjoys spending his time with his wife, four children, two dogs, and an orange tabby cat. A South Louisiana native, you can typically find him reading nonfiction, hiking, listening to podcasts, or sailing.
- Graduate School: Georgetown University
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Affiliations & Memberships
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Member
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Member
- CaroMont Regional Medical Center, Neurosurgery Medical Director
When Traci was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis, a condition in the lower back that occurs when a spinal vertebra slips out of place and leads to lower back pain, she was hesitant about getting surgery to fix the condition.Read More